Mr. Picky’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app is a guide to all of the wineries in Santa Barbara County, a few tasting rooms and wine bars, and a handful of restaurants. Our Santa Barbara wine tasting iPhone app will help guide you from the Urban Wine Trail in dowtown Santa Barbara to the Wine Ghetto in Lompoc.
Mr. Picky®’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app v. 2.0 is our best wine tasting iPhone app yet and is packed with a ton of new features. There are two versions: One is free with advertising; the other is 99 cents or a free upgrade for existing customers. The 99 cent version has no advertising. For the free version, click here. For the 99 cent version, click here.
The Mr. Picky® Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone App is a guide to all of the wineries in Santa Barbara County (not just Santa Barbara County Vintner’s Association wineries) a few tasting rooms and wine bars, and a handful of Mr. Picky®-approved restaurants. The App will help guide users from the Urban Wine Trail in downtown Santa Barbara to the Wine Ghetto in Lompoc and all points in-between.
The Powerful Search Page in Mr. Picky®’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app Version 2.0
The Search page is the most powerful addition to V2 of the App. You can now search by using any or all of the following criteria:
- Search Field (type in keywords like Merlot, Foxen, Santa Barbara Winery, etc.)
- Select a Sub-region (Los Olivos, Santa Rita Hills, etc.).
- Slide the Sideways button to the ON position to list wineries that were in the movie Sideways.
- Slide the Mr. Picky’s Favorites button to the ON position to list Mr. Picky’s Favorite wineries.
- Slide the My Favorites button to the ON position to view your favorite wineries.
- Slide the Near Me button to the ON position to view list of wineries nearest you.
The Mr. Picky®’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone App also offers these NEW features:
- Web: Click the Web button to take you to a winery’s website.
- My Favorites: You can now mark your favorite wineries by clicking the heart icon below a winery’s name. You can then access your favorites by clicking the heart button at the bottom of the screen.
- Map Button: Clicking the Map button will map the location of a winery without taking you out of the application.
- Directions Button: Formerly the Map button, the Directions button takes you into the Maps app to get directions to wineries and restaurants.
- Notes: Tap the Notes button in the upper right corner of your screen to write notes about a winery.
- Mr. Picky’s Favorites: Mr. Picky’s favorite wineries are now marked with a P, instead of an F, to the right of the winery name.
- Near Me: The Near Me function still exists but is now incorporated into the Search function at the bottom of the App.
Recycle That Old Map!
Here are some advantages of using Mr. Picky’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app over traditional wine tasting map:
- It’s green. No trees were chopped down in creating the Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app.
- Mr. Picky’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app can be updated on the fly if a new winery opens on the Santa Barbara Wine Trail, or or a winery goes out of business.
- Most winery descriptions come directly from Mr. Picky. We have tasted at virtually all of the Santa Barbara wineries and tasting rooms.
- Easy to use: Call one of the Santa Barbara restaurants or Santa Ynez wineries by pushing the Call Button on your Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app; You can also get directions by pushing the Map button.
- Restaurants: Most maps don’t list restaurants. But Mr. Picky’s Santa Barbara Wine Tasting iPhone app displays a list of hand-picked restaurants.
Please see Mr. Picky’s other wine tasting iPhone apps:
Napa Wine Tasting iPhone app coming soon!