Hard to believe that a sugar free, dairy free and gluten free cake could be this decadent! Click below for recipe
Mrs. Picky’s Chocolate Elegance Cake (5 Weight Watchers Points)
4 pieces (33g) sugar free dark chocolate (I use “Simply Lite” from Trader Joe’s)
½ C Powdered Xylitol (comes in crystal form, see instructions below)
½ C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
½ C Coconut Oil
2 T Vanilla Extract (best quality you can find)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Prepare round (or square) 8? baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour entire package of Xylitol into blender to turn into “powdered sugar”. Blend on high, set aside in storage container.
- Melt dark chocolate pieces in a bowl in the microwave just until soft, approximately 40 seconds.
- Combine eggs, zylitol, cocoa, coconut oil and vanilla in blender or food processor. Blend completely until smooth. Add softened chocolate and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake on middle rack for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
To Serve: Slice into 16 wedges. Garnish with fresh blueberries and raspberries. Dust with powdered Xylitol. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1/16 (note-this is a small serving, so load up w fruit!)
Calories: 105 Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 8.5g Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g
Weight Watchers PointsPlus (1 serving): 5 points